What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We collect your IP address in our server logs when you access our website. This information is not used to identify you or for analytics. However, we use third party trackers that may log your IP address.
When do we collect information and what type of information do we collect?
- Registering for an account – email address
- Leaving a comment on our blog – name, email address, and IP address
- Reviewing a product – name, email address, and IP address
- Filling out a contact form – name and email address
- Placing an order – name, address, phone number, and email address
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic marketing emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential under a non-disclosure agreement or ethical obligations. In addition, all information you supply is encrypted with TLS during transmission.
All transactions are processed through iPay88 or PayPal and are not stored nor processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that are stored on your electronic device that enables us to recognize your browser and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep you logged in to your account across sessions.
You can choose to delete previously saved cookies or turn off all cookies in your browser settings. If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. However, you will still be able to browse our site and place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, certain personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We use trusted third-party services on our behalf to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We currently use the following services:
- Facebook Pixel
- FullStory – fields on checkout page are not recorded.
- Google Analytics – we have Demographics and Interests Reporting enabled, IP addresses are not anonymized.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do Not Track (DNT)
We do not honor the DNT request header.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor our third-party email marketing services for compliance.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all marketing-related correspondence.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We do not specifically market to customers located in the European Union (EU). Based on our interpretation of GDPR, we do not need to comply with the regulation. However, we extend the right of access and removal of data to our EU customers.
If you, at any time, would like to access or remove your personal data, please contact us.
Last Edited on 2018-12-12